3657Yoga for AIDS Lifecycle Riders!

  • Chad Stose
    May 28, 2009
      Yoga for AIDS Lifecycle Riders!

      Friends,

      After raising funds and riding nearly 550 miles for the AIDS Lifecycle, you will be in need of a tune up.

      In honor of your efforts, I am offering one private yoga session to this year’s AIDS Lifecycle participants at $50, normally valued at $100. To redeem, participants must schedule a session prior to July 1st. First-come, first-served. For more details about me, check out my website, chadstose.com.

      Please feel free to forward this to anyone you know who is riding in this magnificent event.

      Congratulations!
      Chad

      Chad Stose, M.A., is an Anusara-Inspired yoga teacher and has over 600 hrs of training in the Anusara lineage. His primary teachers who have nourished his practice include, Todd Norian, Bruce Bowditch, Darren Rhodes, Sianna Sherman, John Friend, and Douglas Brooks. Chad has been a Vipassana meditator for over 12 years in both Goenka and American traditions.

      Chad currently lives in San Francisco and travels the country giving workshops, private lessons, and yoga therapy, specializing in healing injuries. He has assisted mentor and friend, Bruce Bowditch, edit a series of instructional yoga books, and has assisted internationally recognized yogis Noah Mazé and Sianna Sherman in workshops. Chad’s teaching is a fulcrum by which he engenders positive change, showing others their strength and beauty.

      --
      Chad Stose, M.A.
      chadstose.com

      "A man must dream a long time in order to act with grandeur, and dreaming is nursed in darkness." - Jean Genet