3653Monthly Meditation on Sausalito Yacht on for Wednesday the 27th at 6:30 PM

  • Lawrence Wollersheim
    May 26, 2009

      Subject: The Monthly Meditation on Sausalito Yacht is on for this Wednesday the 27th at 6:30 PM
      You're receiving this email because of your relationship with Integrative Spirituality. You have either become a registered user/member on our website and/or you have asked to be on our local events or international email lists.

      You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.
      IS Logo White 34 pt.
      Transcend and Include!
      Come Float, Meditate and Socialize at  Wednesday's Relationship Meditation
      May 27 at 6:30 PM.

      Sanctuary at Night

      On May 27.th on the beautiful Creative Spirit Yacht in Sau
      salito the night will start at 6:30 PM with 30 minutes general socializing and networking time. At 7 pm sharp we have a connecting 30-40 minute Integrative and Integral Relationship meditation. (We also will be doing our very popular 2 people pairs experimental gazing meditations at this event as well.)

      It is then followed by a 10-15 minute presentation on a new evolutionary and integral spiritual paradigm that re-aligns almost everything we thought we knew about spirituality or effective personal living.

      After the presentation there will about 10-15 minutes community questions and discussion and then for those who wish to stay longer another 30 minutes of unstructured socializing and networking time.

      At each new evolving meditation we get your feedback on how to make the powerful relationship meditations even more effective for enhancing group and pair connection and presence. Then we add those upgrades to the following meditation session.

      For more information about exactly what these Integral Relationship meditations are, click here.

       Dec 8 singles1

      If you have never meditated floating on the water, you may really enjoy the new floating experience and beautiful nature connection!

      The event is free and, donations are accepted!

      Seating is limited so RSVP soon to: manage@...

      We will email you directions if you need them
      in your RSVP confirmation.

      New Article on Children and Virtue
      Now on our home page at:

      www.IntegrativeSpirituality.org
       What is this New
      Integrative Spirituality Movement?

      Find out more about what it is,

       who we are and what we do by,

      Clicking here!

      Safe Unsubscribe
      This email was sent to wollersheim@... by manage@....
      Integrative Spirituality | PO Box 1508 | Sausalito | CA | 94965