3652Practice Built for Justice: fearless meditation I: practice of the body

  • lunacitagirl
    May 23, 2009

      Practice Built for Justice

      fearless Meditation I: practice of the body
      Friday, June 5 | 7:00 - 9:30 pm

      FREE* for activists and agents of social change.

      - learn how to take a comfortable seat
      - learn about the MAP of social transformation
      - learn how fearless Meditation can help you be a better agent of social change

      Click flyer to read more and get registration information:

      Offered the first Friday of every month.

      Register: Deadline June 2. Donations appreciated.

      Tel: Toll free 888 X SOCHANGE (888.976.2426)
      Online: Click here
      Online registration works with Firefox Safari, but not with Internet Explorer at this time.
      Email: register[at]transformativechange[dot]org

      *FREE? really?
      Center for Transformative Change is the first center dedicated to bridging the inner and outer lives of agents of social change. We support those people that dedicate themselves to doing the good work towards progressive change and social justice. We believe that the best way to do that is to support them in their capacity for Presence in every aspect of their lives.

      FREE is our invitation to
      agents of social change to access resources that support you in the most important revolution you can be a part of...the inner one. Sliding scale applies to everyone else and donations to support our work are always welcome from all.

      To view other Center for Transformative Change
      events visit: http://transformativechange.org

      Center for Transformative Change
      transformative programs practices for agents of social change
      2584 Martin Luther King Jr Way
      Berkeley, CA 94704
      p: 510.549.FREE (3733)

      "...changing the WAY change is done."

      Center for Transformative Change is the first national center entirely dedicated to bridging the inner and outer lives of social change agents, activists and allies to support a more effective, more sustainable social justice movement.