Re: [mpm2010] Fw: ASIA CUP 2010 THIS SATURDAY 25 SEPT 2010

  • Yajun An
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22 12:23 PM
      Lao liu,

      It may be too late for us to do anything for this tournament at this time.

      Regards,

      Yajun

      From: alexfifa11@...
      To: alexfifa11@...
      Subject: ASIA CUP 2010 THIS SATURDAY 25 SEPT 2010
      Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 12:10:55 -0700

      ASIA CUP 2010

      HELLO EVERYONE I SPOKE WITH EVERYONE INDIVIDUALLY REGARDING A SOCCER TOURNAMENT THIS SATURDAY 25 SEPT 2010

       THAT WILL TAKE PLACE THIS WEEKEND IN PALO ALTO OR FREMONT.  TOURNAMENT WILL CONSIST OF 12 TEAMS.

      4 GROUPS OF 3 TEAMS. ROUND ROBIN WINNER OF EACH GROUP CONTINUES THE TEAMS DISQUALIFIED WOULD PLAY

      3 RD GAME.  I WILL CALL EVERYONE INDIVIDUALLY TODAY. THANKS - ALEX 408-644-8449

      INFO:

      ASIA CUP SATURDAY 25 SEPT 2010

      TEAMS: VIETNAMESE, JAPANESE, KOREAN, CHINESE

      COST: $350.00

      PRIZE: TROPHY & UNIFORMS

      3 GAMES GUARANTEED