Our new soccer goals

  • Yajun An
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 1, 2010
      Hi All,

      As we discussed yesterday, I ordered two new soccer goals,
      the bill is $818.71 (including everything), please let me know if you want to
      share the fee.
      I will do head count and calculate how much each person needs to pay.

      Here is the link of the goal:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjx_u-HGd2k&feature=related

      Thanks for Xichen's help , he found and recommended the goals although I do not
      know if he is attracted by the goal or by the girl in the video.

      Regards,

      Yajun
    • xiaozhongs@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 1, 2010
        Thanks, Yajun! I would like to share the cost.

        Sunny

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: Yajun An <hbhm2000@...>
        Sender: sf_bbs_soccer@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 13:56:33 -0700 (PDT)
        To: <mpm2010@yahoogroups.com>; <sf_bbs_soccer@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: sf_bbs_soccer@yahoogroups.com
        Cc: <jawsjaw2005@...>; <jianzhng0@...>; <wayne.tsui@...>; <liminch@...>
        Subject: [sf_bbs_soccer] Our new soccer goals

        Hi All,

        As we discussed yesterday, I ordered two new soccer goals,
        the bill is $818.71 (including everything), please let me know if you want to
        share the fee.
        I will do head count and calculate how much each person needs to pay.

        Here is the link of the goal:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjx_u-HGd2k&feature=related

        Thanks for Xichen's help , he found and recommended the goals although I do not
        know if he is attracted by the goal or by the girl in the video.

        Regards,

        Yajun

      • Dongfeng Wang
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 2, 2010
          Count me in, Yajun.

          Dongfeng

          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 2, 2010
            count me.

              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 3, 2010
                count me

                To: sf_bbs_soccer@yahoogroups.com
                From: soccerhan@...
                Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 14:58:26 -0700
                Subject: Re: [sf_bbs_soccer] Our new soccer goals

                count me.

                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 3, 2010

                  Me too.

                  On Aug 3, 2010 9:38 AM, "xuefeng hua" <hua_xuefeng@...> wrote:

                  count me

                  To: sf_bbs_soccer@yahoogroups.com
                  From: soccerhan@...
                  Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 14:58:26 -0700

                    count me.________________________________ From: Yajun An <hbhm2000@...> To: mpm2010@...

                • Wayne Tsui
                  Message 8 of 16 , Aug 3, 2010
                    I sent thru gmail and it bounced back yesterday.
                    re-sent in case you didn't get it
                    thanks, Yajun. Count me in

                    Message 9 of 16 , Aug 3, 2010
                      Looks nice. Count me too Yajun.
                      dazhong

                      To: mpm2010@yahoogroups.com; sf_bbs_soccer@yahoogroups.com
                      CC: jawsjaw2005@...; jianzhng0@...; wayne.tsui@...; liminch@...

                      Message 10 of 16 , Aug 3, 2010
                        Thanks, Yajun! Count me in.

                        Huahai

                        Message 11 of 16 , Aug 3, 2010
                          I would like to share the cost with you guys.

                          As we discussed yesterday, I ordered two new soccer goals,
                          the bill is $818.71 (including everything), please let me know if you want to
                          share the fee.
                          I will do head count and calculate how much each person needs to pay.

                          Here is the link of the goal:

                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjx_u-HGd2k&feature=related

                          Thanks for Xichen's help , he found and  recommended the goals although I do not
                          know if he is attracted by the goal or by the girl in the video.

                          Regards,

                          Yajun

                          <*> Your email settings:
                              Individual Email | Traditional

                          <*> To change settings online go to:
                              (Yahoo! ID required)

                          <*> To change settings via email:
                              sf_bbs_soccer-digest@yahoogroups.com
                              sf_bbs_soccer-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                        • Hao Chen
                          Message 12 of 16 , Aug 3, 2010
                            Count me in, I would like to share the cost

                            Chen hao

                            Sent from my iPhone

                            On Aug 1, 2010, at 1:56 PM, Yajun An <hbhm2000@...> wrote:

                            Hi All,

                            As we discussed yesterday, I ordered two new soccer goals,
                            the bill is $818.71 (including everything), please let me know if you want to
                            share the fee.
                            I will do head count and calculate how much each person needs to pay.

                            Here is the link of the goal:

                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjx_u-HGd2k&feature=related

                            Thanks for Xichen's help , he found and recommended the goals although I do not
                            know if he is attracted by the goal or by the girl in the video.

                            Regards,

                            Yajun

                          • cyclonew
                            Message 13 of 16 , Aug 6, 2010
                              Count me in.

                              -Feng

                              --- In sf_bbs_soccer@yahoogroups.com, Yajun An <hbhm2000@...> wrote:

                              > Hi All,
                              >
                              > As we discussed yesterday, I ordered two new soccer goals,
                              > the bill is $818.71 (including everything), please let me know if you want to
                              > share the fee.
                              > I will do head count and calculate how much each person needs to pay.
                              >
                              > Here is the link of the goal:
                              >
                              > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjx_u-HGd2k&feature=related
                              >
                              > Thanks for Xichen's help , he found and recommended the goals although I do not
                              > know if he is attracted by the goal or by the girl in the video.
                              >
                              > Regards,
                              >
                              > Yajun

                            • Yajun An
                              Message 14 of 16 , Aug 17, 2010
                                Maybe some of you have forgotten we have our new goals this Saturday . So far about 25 people have already informed me. Hopefully all people who often play soccer in Hyde field can share the fee, also welcome new comers to do the contributions. Please let me know asap if you have not replied or told me , I can calculate how much everybody needs to pay.

                                Regards,

                                Yajun

                              • Huaping Wu
                                Message 15 of 16 , Aug 18, 2010