Sunday 2:00 p.m. Homestead field

  • zhigang wu
    Message 1 of 51 , Feb 5, 2010
      According to the weather forecast, it is going to rain all day long tomorrow. It is obvious that we can not play on Saturday unless the weather forecast is totally wrong.
      We might be able to play on Sunday depending on the weather. Since Hyde field would be closed, we will play at Homestead on Sunday.
      Hope we can make it this weekend.

      Zhigang

    • zhigang wu