Saturday 2:00 p.m. Hyde middle school

  • zhigang wu
    Message 1 of 51 , Jan 1, 2010
      Happy New Year! We will have the first game in 2010 tomorrow. Let's celebrate the holiday!
      See you guys tomorrow.

      Zhigang
    • zhigang wu
      Message 51 of 51 , Feb 5, 2010
        According to the weather forecast, it is going to rain all day long tomorrow. It is obvious that we can not play on Saturday unless the weather forecast is totally wrong.
        We might be able to play on Sunday depending on the weather. Since Hyde field would be closed, we will play at Homestead on Sunday.
        Hope we can make it this weekend.

        Zhigang