Social Website Startup - Looking for Development Partner

  • mediaok
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2009
      Friends,

      Some of you know that I've been investing in domain names, recently activity of domain selling sparks a new business idea. I found many people are very interested in my holding of .Me names, especially Debate.Me - I pull this name off my selling list and ready it for development.

      I'm not sure this is a brilliance idea or not, but confident it's a doable project - a social website for debating all type of issues. With the so many controversial political and economic issues these recently years, specially beginning from last year's financial tsunami, if we do it the right way, no doubt it will attract many visitors and become a very popular website. A political blog website ran by a lady in New York with about 100k unique users monthly sold for 16M, I am sure political website will fetch good value these coming years as long as President Obama is in office.

      I'm looking for development partner for this project, prefer experience of web development, social media, internet advertisement, high traffic website, cloud computing, etc. Please contact me if you are interested, if we are to get into detail, NDA will be required to sign.

      My email is: mediaok@...
      Office Phone: 408-582-5000 ext 118