Saturday 4:30 p.m. Hyde middle school

  • zhigang wu
    Message 1 of 51 , Sep 4, 2009
      It is getting dark early. We will start the game at 4:30. He Tao will bring watermelon tomorrow. Now we have $37 left after the summer's watermelon break. Since the goals are nearly broken and we might need a good game ball, we will collect some money from everyone later. We will talk about it.
      See you guys tomorrow.

      Zhigang

    • zhigang wu
      Message 51 of 51 , Feb 5 11:31 AM
        According to the weather forecast, it is going to rain all day long tomorrow. It is obvious that we can not play on Saturday unless the weather forecast is totally wrong.
        We might be able to play on Sunday depending on the weather. Since Hyde field would be closed, we will play at Homestead on Sunday.
        Hope we can make it this weekend.

        Zhigang