Saturday 4:00 p.m. Hyde middle school

  • zhigang wu
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1 2:38 PM
      The rain should stop earlier in the morning. The weather will be fine. I know the swine flu might be a little concern. So if you feel illness, please stay at home. For rest of you, let's go and have some exercise.
      See you guys tomorrow.

      Zhigang

    • zhigang wu
      Message 2 of 11 , May 8 3:09 PM
        Weather is nice. Hope to see you guys tomorrow.

        Zhigang