Saturday 2 p.m. Hyde middle school---see inside for more information

  • zhigang wu
    Message 1 of 185 , Dec 5, 2008
      Don't be late. We had much less play now due to shorter daytime. Last time, people suggested that we will have a penalty from now on. For those who come after the goals have been setup, you will be charged $1 each. Some of you have never helped to set up or discharged the goals. It is always the same several players doing the work. I think it is a good move. We can buy soccer balls or maybe new goals later with penalty fund. We will disscuss it tomorrow.
      See you guys then.

      Zhigang

    • zhigang wu
      Message 185 of 185 , Mar 27, 2009
        The weather is good. Hope to see you guys tomorrow.

        Zhigang