Saturday 4:00p.m. Hyde middle school

  • zhigang wu
    Message 1 of 185 , Oct 3, 2008
      The weather forecast says raining early tomorrow and less in the afternoon. We don't expect too much rain this season. So we will still play tomorrow. Please keep an eye on your email tomorrow. If it gets really hard, we will change to Sunday. If you do not get my update, it means we are playing as usual.
      Hope to see you guys tomorrow.

      Zhigang

    • zhigang wu
      Message 185 of 185 , Mar 27, 2009
        The weather is good. Hope to see you guys tomorrow.

        Zhigang