Saturday 5:00 p.m Hyde middle school

  • zhigang wu
    Message 1 of 185 , Aug 1, 2008
      The daytime is getting shorter now. If you come later, you have less time to play. I won't be able to make it tomorrow. And Wayne is gonna carry the goals.
      According to Charile, our old field at Homestead is open now. The field has been remodeled and looks good. We probably will go back there next week if we are allowed to play there.
      See you guys next week.

      Zhigang

    • zhigang wu
      Message 185 of 185 , Mar 27 3:12 PM
        The weather is good. Hope to see you guys tomorrow.

        Zhigang