Saturday 2:30 p.m Sunnyvale soccer comlex (near Raynor park)

  • zhigang wu
    Message 1 of 185 , Mar 7, 2008
      Guys,

      We will play at Sunnyvale soccer complex this
      weekend. It is located near Raynor park. Check google
      map attached for details. We will play at the field on
      the right corner besides Teal Dr. But you can not park
      on Teal Dr. and there is a big parking lot on the
      other side. You need to enter from Dunford Way and go
      all the way into the parking lot. You will see the
      sign says Sunnyvale soccer complex and New Concept
      Chinese school. Just keep going all the way and you
      will find the field.
      The field is very big. I went there earlier this week
      and tested it. It is good but the grass is a little
      bit high too. I will bring the big goals there since
      all their goals are locked.
      All right, see you tomorrow.

      Zhigang

      http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=&daddr=37.347891,-122.002949&mra=mi&mrsp=0&sz=17&sll=37.348036,-122.002991&sspn=0.006022,0.009881&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=17

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
    • zhigang wu
      Message 185 of 185 , Mar 27, 2009
        The weather is good. Hope to see you guys tomorrow.

        Zhigang