Saturday 2:00 p.m Central Park field

  • zhigang wu
    Message 1 of 185 , Feb 1, 2008
      The weather forecast says Tomorrow: Considerable
      cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 52F.
      Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%. And
      Sunday is worse.
      We have not played for two weeks. So we will make it
      tomorrow. After talking to Wayne, we feel it safe to
      play at Central park although the field is a little
      small. It is located at Kiely Blvd (see google map for
      details). There is a parking lot in front of the
      tennis court.
      http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=zh-CN&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=37.344121,-121.977639&ie=UTF8&ll=37.344778,-121.977639&spn=0.00754,0.014591&t=h&z=16&om=0

      See you guys tomorrow.

      Zhigang

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • zhigang wu
      Message 185 of 185 , Mar 27, 2009
        The weather is good. Hope to see you guys tomorrow.

        Zhigang