Saturday 4:30 p.m Homestead field

  • wubox
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2007
      Since some people are playing NCCAF games in the next couple of weeks,
      we probably won't have enough players. For the last couple of weeks we
      had less players showed up. Therefore, we will move our schedule to
      Saturday for the time-being. We can join the old Santa Clara team so
      we will have enough players to start a game. After the NCCAF, we may
      move our schedule back. Tell your friends to come on Saturday.

      Zhigang
    • Wayne Tsui
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 2007
        Hi Zhigang and all,

        Welcome to join us tomorrow. Just in case we have too many players, please bring extra goals(either the big ones or the small ones you have for easy setup) if possible. We may need to set up two games side by side and double the fun in the beginning. Then we can merge the games when more people leave.

        Wayne,
        Organizer of so-called "old Santa Clara Team"

        wubox <wubox@...> wrote:
        Since some people are playing NCCAF games in the next couple of weeks,
        we probably won't have enough players. For the last couple of weeks we
        had less players showed up. Therefore, we will move our schedule to
        Saturday for the time-being. We can join the old Santa Clara team so
        we will have enough players to start a game. After the NCCAF, we may
        move our schedule back. Tell your friends to come on Saturday.

        Zhigang

      • zhigang wu
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3, 2007
          Sure. We do not have small goals now so I will bring
          the big goals tomorrow. See you guys tomorrow.

          Zhigang

          --- Wayne Tsui <tsuiwayne@...> wrote:

          > Hi Zhigang and all,
          >
          > Welcome to join us tomorrow. Just in case we have
          > too many players, please bring extra goals(either
          > the big ones or the small ones you have for easy
          > setup) if possible. We may need to set up two games
          > side by side and double the fun in the beginning.
          > Then we can merge the games when more people leave.
          >

          > Wayne,
          > Organizer of so-called "old Santa Clara Team"
          >

          > wubox <wubox@...> wrote:
          > Since some people are playing NCCAF games
          > in the next couple of weeks,
          > we probably won't have enough players. For the last
          > couple of weeks we
          > had less players showed up. Therefore, we will move
          > our schedule to
          > Saturday for the time-being. We can join the old
          > Santa Clara team so
          > we will have enough players to start a game. After
          > the NCCAF, we may
          > move our schedule back. Tell your friends to come on
          > Saturday.
          >
          > Zhigang
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and
          > hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.

          http://sims.yahoo.com/
        • wubox
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 10, 2007
            Again, we will join the old Santa Clara team on Saturday. Don't be too
            late. We should help them to set up the goals if we get there early.
            See you there.

            Zhigang
          • Wayne Tsui
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 10, 2007
              Hi Zhigang,

              Don't forget the goals just in case. See you guys there.

              Regards,

              Wayne

              wubox <wubox@...> wrote:
              Again, we will join the old Santa Clara team on Saturday. Don't be too
              late. We should help them to set up the goals if we get there early.
              See you there.

              Zhigang

              Got a little couch potato?

            • Yi Zou
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 11, 2007
                zhigang,

                does that to join the old santa clara team mean that we will play a bit serious game? e.g. constrains no. of players and resting time, etc.?

                i have never played with thme before.  it is highly appreciated if u can let me know..

                thank you!