New Sports Social Network

  • raonihal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 10:19 AM
      Hey,

      I see you guys use this group forum to arrange soccer games, and I
      wanted to suggest something that might make your lives a little
      easier. I work for Sportsvite.com, a free social network entirely
      devoted to recreational athletes. Sportsvite lets you:

      -effectively organize your team
      -keep teammates connected
      -search for new players to join your pickup game or tournament.
      -set up games, and send invites and reminders to players
      -post messages for the team
      -check out playing locations
      -keep tabs on scores and recaps after each game
      -add photos and videos of your games and team
      -Best of all, Sportsvite is FREE.

      http://www.sportsvite.com/lt?lt-p=85

      We're still growing our sports community and we would really
      appreciate your input. We make sure to answer every email personally,
      and we even have free headbands to give away, so please feel free to
      contact me with any questions, or feedback on the site.

      Check out this news segment about Sportsvite that just aired on WABC
      http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=sports&id=5398924

      Nihal and Team Sportsvite
      Nihal@...

      my sportsvite profile