who is going to see the game (China vs. U..S.) this afternoon?

  • shane_xichen
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2, 2007
      Hi guys,
      who is going to see the game this afternoon? I didn't buy the ticket
      but plan to buy it when I get there. Let's sit and voice "Xia ke"
      together :P
      Xichen
    • gnaijiz
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 2, 2007
        Good idea! Too bad I already committed to a birthday party tonight.
        You guys have fun!

        Yang

        --- In sf_bbs_soccer@yahoogroups.com, "shane_xichen"
        <shane_xichen@...> wrote:

        > Hi guys,
        > who is going to see the game this afternoon? I didn't buy the ticket
        > but plan to buy it when I get there. Let's sit and voice "Xia ke"
        > together :P
        > Xichen

      • Michael GAO

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 2, 2007
            I will be there at 4 to buy ticket at box office.
            see you guys there,

            Jing Cai

            --- shane_xichen <shane_xichen@...> wrote:

            > Hi guys,
            > who is going to see the game this afternoon? I
            > didn't buy the ticket
            > but plan to buy it when I get there. Let's sit and
            > voice "Xia ke"
            > together :P
            > Xichen

          • Yajun An
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 2, 2007
              I will go , see u guys

              --- shane_xichen <shane_xichen@ yahoo.com> wrote:

              > Hi guys,
              > who is going to see the game this afternoon? I
              > didn't buy the ticket
              > but plan to buy it when I get there. Let's sit and
              > voice "Xia ke"
              > together :P
              > Xichen

              Bored stiff? Loosen up...
            • Yuran
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 2, 2007
                Could you please tell me how much money about the ticket ?

                I think after the match begining, the price would down more..

                Best regards

                Joshua

                I will be there at 4 to buy ticket at box office.
                see you guys there,

                Jing Cai

                --- shane_xichen <shane_xichen@ yahoo.com> wrote:

                > Hi guys,
                > who is going to see the game this afternoon? I
                > didn't buy the ticket
                > but plan to buy it when I get there. Let's sit and
                > voice "Xia ke"
                > together :P
                > Xichen

                Bored stiff? Loosen up...

              • Yajun An
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 2, 2007
                  It is $22-85, but $.

                  I will be there at 4 to buy ticket at box office.
                  see you guys there,

                  Jing Cai

                  --- shane_xichen <shane_xichen@ yahoo.com> wrote:

                  > Hi guys,
                  > who is going to see the game this afternoon? I
                  > didn't buy the ticket
                  > but plan to buy it when I get there. Let's sit and
                  > voice "Xia ke"
                  > together :P
                  > Xichen

                  Bored stiff? Loosen up...

                  Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
                • zhongshan wu
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 2, 2007
                    Just two words after watching the game: Wo Kao!  yu men-ing.... zhongshan