Anybody interested in Saturday soccer?

  • Dazhong Zhang
    Message 1 of 16 , May 3, 2007
      Hi guys,

      How about we play soccer on both Sat and Sun this week, Saturday probably
      for a game with the other team, and Sunday for practice? Please note that if
      we want to have a rematch with the other team, maybe not every one will have
      the chance to play for the whole 90 min.

      Please vote before the end of Friday if you want to come on Saturday. If we
      got more than 16 players, we will try a rematch with them.

      Thanks,
      Dazhong

    • Tao He

        Message 3 of 16 , May 3, 2007
          I can join the Saturday one.

          Ge

          Dazhong Zhang <zhang_dz@...> wrote:
          Hi guys,

          How about we play soccer on both Sat and Sun this week, Saturday probably
          for a game with the other team, and Sunday for practice? Please note that if
          we want to have a rematch with the other team, maybe not every one will have
          the chance to play for the whole 90 min.

          Please vote before the end of Friday if you want to come on Saturday. If we
          got more than 16 players, we will try a rematch with them.

          Thanks,
          Dazhong

          Live! http://clk.atdmt. com/MRT/go/ mcrssaub00500014 11mrt/direct/ 01/

        • C. Liu
          Message 4 of 16 , May 3, 2007
            count me in

            On 5/3/07, Michael GAO < mugwumpgao@...> wrote:

            I can join the Saturday one.

            Ge

            Dazhong Zhang < zhang_dz@...> wrote:
            Hi guys,

            How about we play soccer on both Sat and Sun this week, Saturday probably
            for a game with the other team, and Sunday for practice? Please note that if
            we want to have a rematch with the other team, maybe not every one will have
            the chance to play for the whole 90 min.

            Please vote before the end of Friday if you want to come on Saturday. If we
            got more than 16 players, we will try a rematch with them.

            Thanks,
            Dazhong

          • Yuran
            Message 5 of 16 , May 3, 2007
              Hi :  everybody :

                 I am a new member ( just join this group ).

              Currently I am living in San Jose.

              Normally on Satusday afternoon and Sunday I am available .

                I wish that I could play frequentely.  Because when I lived in Beijing , I used to play soccer in a professional club .

              Normally we played soccer twice a week .  It's worth for physical training.  For so many years.

              Last year I moved to San Jose, I wish that I could play with you and keep on training of Soccer match.  Thank you.

              Best regards

                Joshua

              How about we play soccer on both Sat and Sun this week, Saturday probably
              for a game with the other team, and Sunday for practice? Please note that if
              we want to have a rematch with the other team, maybe not every one will have
              the chance to play for the whole 90 min.

              Please vote before the end of Friday if you want to come on Saturday. If we
              got more than 16 players, we will try a rematch with them.

              Thanks,
              Dazhong

              Live! http://clk.atdmt. com/MRT/go/ mcrssaub00500014 11mrt/direct/ 01/

              Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
            • Hao Xu
              Message 6 of 16 , May 3, 2007
                I am in.

                Hao

                Message 7 of 16 , May 4, 2007
                  Hi all,
                  We have professional legs now, great! :)
                  Welcome Joshua (how to pronounce it? ^_^)
                  See you tomorrow

                  He,Tao

                  Message 8 of 16 , May 4, 2007
                    I am Xichen, from Fujian Xiamen. I played with you guys twice in the
                    last two weekend, and had great fun...I am in too for Sat soccer!

                    --- In sf_bbs_soccer@yahoogroups.com, "Hao Xu" <xduhao@...> wrote:

                    > I am in.
                    >
                    > Hao
                    >

                    > >From: "Dazhong Zhang" <zhang_dz@...>
                    > >To: sf_bbs_soccer@yahoogroups.com
                    > >Subject: [sf_bbs_soccer] Anybody interested in Saturday soccer?
                    > >Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 20:37:25 -0600
                    > >
                    > >Hi guys,
                    > >
                    > >How about we play soccer on both Sat and Sun this week, Saturday
                    probably
                    > >for a game with the other team, and Sunday for practice? Please
                    note that
                    > >if
                    > >we want to have a rematch with the other team, maybe not every one
                    will
                    > >have
                    > >the chance to play for the whole 90 min.
                    > >
                    > >Please vote before the end of Friday if you want to come on
                    Saturday. If we
                    > >got more than 16 players, we will try a rematch with them.
                    > >
                    > >Thanks,
                    > >Dazhong

                    > >Get a FREE Web site, company branded e-mail and more from Microsoft
                    Office
                    > >Live! http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/

                    FREE!

                  • shane_xichen
                    Message 9 of 16 , May 4, 2007
                      hey, let's learn how to call the new pro (Joshua), so he feels welcomed
                      @^0^@
                      http://www.answers.com/topic/joshua
                    • Dongfeng Wang

                        Message 11 of 16 , May 4, 2007
                          I'm in too.

                          01/<http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/>

                          > > > ------------------------------
                          > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car"
                          > smell?
                          > > > Check out new cars at Yahoo!

                          Autos.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48245/*http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3LWNhcnM->

                          http://mail.yahoo.com
                        • zhigang wu
                          Message 12 of 16 , May 4, 2007
                            I am in and now we have 10 players so far. :)

                            Zhigang

                            --- Dazhong Zhang <zhang_dz@...> wrote:

                            > Hi guys,
                            >
                            > How about we play soccer on both Sat and Sun this
                            > week, Saturday probably
                            > for a game with the other team, and Sunday for
                            > practice? Please note that if
                            > we want to have a rematch with the other team, maybe
                            > not every one will have
                            > the chance to play for the whole 90 min.
                            >
                            > Please vote before the end of Friday if you want to
                            > come on Saturday. If we
                            > got more than 16 players, we will try a rematch with
                            > them.
                            >
                            > Thanks,
                            > Dazhong

                            > Get a FREE Web site, company branded e-mail and more
                            > from Microsoft Office
                            > Live!

                            The fish are biting.
                          • Zijiang Yang
                            Message 13 of 16 , May 4, 2007
                              I'm in and I know at least 4 others who will come but haven't responded to the emails yet. So we should have enough players.

                              Yang Zijiang

                              --- Dazhong Zhang <zhang_dz@hotmail. com> wrote:

                              > Hi guys,
                              >
                              > How about we play soccer on both Sat and Sun this
                              > week, Saturday probably
                              > for a game with the other team, and Sunday for
                              > practice? Please note that if
                              > we want to have a rematch with the other team, maybe
                              > not every one will have
                              > the chance to play for the whole 90 min.
                              >
                              > Please vote before the end of Friday if you want to
                              > come on Saturday. If we
                              > got more than 16 players, we will try a rematch with
                              > them.
                              >
                              > Thanks,
                              > Dazhong

                              > Get a FREE Web site, company branded e-mail and more
                              > from Microsoft Office
                              > Live!

                              http://clk.atdmt. com/MRT/go/ mcrssaub00500014 11mrt/direct/ 01/

                              The fish are biting.
                              http://searchmarket ing.yahoo. com/arp/sponsore dsearch_v2. php

                              Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
                            • zhongshan wu
                              Message 14 of 16 , May 4, 2007
                                hehe.., so many guys want to play the game. I guess the only position left for me is the head coach. :-)

                                Message 15 of 16 , May 4, 2007
                                  actually we need a cheerleader...

                                  ---------------------------------
                                  Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.