      From: Feng Qu <fengqu@...>
      Subject: [sf_bbs_soccer] Re: [mpm2010] Change! Sunday 2pm instead of Saturday, soccer game Hyde field
      To: "mpm2010@yahoogroups.com" <mpm2010@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: "sf_bbs_soccer@yahoogroups.com" <sf_bbs_soccer@yahoogroups.com>, "mpm2010@yahoogroups.com" <mpm2010@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Saturday, November 27, 2010, 6:12 AM

      Is it raining in cupertino now? It's only a little wet in palo alto.

      Feng Qu

      On Nov 27, 2010, at 8:13 AM, Danny Su <creekrover@...> wrote:

      Sunday is good day, let's play on Sunday 2pm and burn off the turkey fat.  Surprisingly we have 11v11 on Thanksgiving day, 8v8 on last rainy Saturday.  We are much more organized and do good passes now, very fun.  So be on time Sunday, otherwise will have to wait for your turn, it gets dark soon.

      王东风 will take the goal home afterward, 孙小钟 is backup.
      王锋 did not take the goal Nov 20, I took it instead.  So re-arrange him.

      Danny

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic