826Change! Sunday 2pm instead of Saturday, soccer game Hyde field

  • Danny Su
    Nov 27, 2010
      Sunday is good day, let's play on Sunday 2pm and burn off the turkey fat.  Surprisingly we have 11v11 on Thanksgiving day, 8v8 on last rainy Saturday.  We are much more organized and do good passes now, very fun.  So be on time Sunday, otherwise will have to wait for your turn, it gets dark soon.

      王东风 will take the goal home afterward, 孙小钟 is backup.
      王锋 did not take the goal Nov 20, I took it instead.  So re-arrange him.

      Danny
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic