      From: Danny Su <creekrover@...>
      Subject: Re: [sf_bbs_soccer] soccer game Hyde field on Saturday 2:00 PM
      To: sf_bbs_soccer@yahoogroups.com, mpm2010@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, November 19, 2010, 12:14 PM

      Hi all,  Thank you very much for caring for my injury last Saturday.

          Fortunately there is no ribs broken open (maybe some fracture line though).  It could be a lot worse.  The swollen underneath and pain made me can not lie down the first night, but to sit on chair and sleep overnight.  And I recovered quickly since 2nd day, though still have pains.

          I am always afraid of high ball and side-way/from-back clash, because can not see if others are approaching dangerously when I get the ball with speed.  This time I look at the high ball and receive it well with my foot, but can not see the side-way crash.  Xichen probably looked at the high ball and could not see well neither.

          Hope this incident can serve as a positive precaution for everyone to help keep the games safe.  Be considerate that the player getting the ball usually can not see side-way tackles or while handling high ball.  No sliding, avoid dangerous 50-50 clash.  Opponent might be faster, so do not make aggressive kick, and be ready to withdraw kicking leg.

          Hopefully we can play safely to our 60s ;-)

      Happy soccer!

      Danny