816An ipad for successful buyer referral for my Sunnyvale house

  • Feng Qu
    Oct 20, 2010
      Fellow soccer players,

      Please check it out if you are looking for house in charming Sunnyvale. I just put my Sunnyvale house on market today. Open house this weekend.
      Feel free to pass it on to friends or your company's internal classifieds email list. I am offering a 16GB, WIFI ipad for successful buyer referral when deal is closed. Hope you can get it :) Thanks.
      Feng Qu

      904 W OLIVE AV, Sunnyvale, CA 94086

      Property Address:
      904 W OLIVE AV
      Sunnyvale, CA 94086

      MLS: 81050888

      List Price: $849,000

      Open House: Sat & Sun 1:30-4:30PM

      Click here for a map to
      904 W OLIVE AV Sunnyvale, CA 94086

      Virtual Tour

      DESCRIPTION
      Top schools (Cumberland Elementary and Homestead High), in the heart of Silicon Valley, make this elegant beauty an exceptional value. Situated on a leafy tree-lined street, this bright home offers an open floor plan, a vaulted ceiling, dual-pane windows, and a spacious master suite. A wood deck in a secluded yard is perfect for entertaining. Only minutes away from parks, library and shops.
      PROPERTY INFORMATION
      Beds: 4
      Baths: 2 Full
      Year Built: 1975
      Sq.Ft: 1,764
      Lot Size: 6014
      FEATURES
      Bathroom FeaturesCooling SystemFireplace Location
      Tub in Master BedroomCentral Air ConditioningFireplace in Family Room
      Tub with JetsFloor CoveringFormal Dining Room
      Garage/ParkingLaminateSeparate Dining Room
      2 Car GarageTileHeating System
      AttachedWall to Wall CarpetingCentral Forced Air Heat
      Sewer/Septic SystemTub and ShowerYard/Grounds
      Sewer in & Connected2 or More Showers over TubsAutomatic Sprinkler(s)
      General FeaturesFenced Yard
      Bedroom Types: 1 Master Bedroom SuitePatio or Deck Covered
      Exterior Features: Stucco Exterior
      Family Room: Separate Family Room
      Has Fireplaces (Y/N): Fireplace
      HasPool (Y/N): No Pool
      Levels: 1 Story
      REO: False
      Roof: Composition Roof
      Shower: No Stall Shower
      Tub: 2 or More Tubs
      CONTACT INFORMATION
      Jessica Min
      Jessica Min
      Phone: 408-712-1679
      DRE#: 01782220
      jmin@...
      http://sites.apr.com/jmin
      APR

      Alain Pinel Realtors

      This email is sent to you on behalf of a real estate professional and is a business communication.

      Regular Mail: Baynet World Inc., 20111 Stevens Creek Blvd., Suite 280, Cupertino, CA 95014

      Let us help you setup your social network, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn...Call 408.253.8090 or Email sales@...Join Us on Facebook

      Are you ready to take your Real Estate Business to the Next Level?

      e-agents
      www.e-agents.com

      Complete Internet Marketing Solutions for the Real Estate Professional.

      PocketMLS
      www.pocketmls.com

      Your Wireless Solution for a Mobile World!

      ListingProducerPro
      www.listingproducerpro.com

      Single Property Showcase Sites for the Ultimate in Marketing Solutions!

      PocketMLS
      www.eflyerspro.com

      Personal Email Marketing

      For a demonstration and for further information contact BayNet today!
      Call 408.253.8090 or Email sales@...

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic