Iteravis was a bird of the Cretaceous. The systematic paleontology of it is: Aves Linnaeus 1758Ornithothoraces Chiappectn47496
This link has an illustration of Huanansaurusctn47496
I very much agree, Tom. Dragonflies are among my favorite insects. I have seen some this summer. As we know, they eat a lot of mosquitoes. Dragonfliesctn47496
- Jul 19, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.