They are a beautiful insect. I've seen a few in our yard recently. Possibly due to all the rain we had in May. Thanks, Neal. Tom Tom & Ginger Johnsonfadingshadows2000
These links have photos of Celithemisctn47496
Hemeroscopus baissicus was a dragonfly of the Cretaceous. The systematic paleontology of it is: Arthropoda Latreille 1829Insecta Linnaeusctn47496
- Jul 19, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.