An illustration of Pseudomegachasma is on this link.http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/09/150921134120.htm Pseudomegachasma was actn47496
This link has an illustration of Ajancingenia yanshini.http://dennonyx.deviantart.com/art/Ajancingenia-414576488 Ajancingenia yanshini was actn47496
You're welcome, Tom. I agree; it definitely resembles a lot of the Permian therapsids. Since fossils of Menadon besairiei have been found in both Brazilctn47496
- Jul 19, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.