You're welcome, Tom. Temnospondyls are among my favorite fossil amphibians. There is an interesting point about the group called Dvinosauria. They survived thectn47496
Great discovery, Neal. That amphibian with fangs is certainly neat. Thanks for the post. Tom Tom & Ginger Johnson https://www.facebook.com/tomginger.johnsonfadingshadows2000
This link has an artistic depiction of Timonya anneae. A news article by Natali Anderson is included withctn47496
- Jul 19, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.