These links have artistic depictions ofctn47496
You're welcome, Tom. Those sauropodmorphs were around for an extremely long time. As we know, they appeared in the Triassic and lasted all the way to the endctn47496
That's an interesting discovery, Neal. It was around before the giants. Thanks for sharing another scientific find. Tom Tom & Ginger Johnsonfadingshadows2000
- Jul 19, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.