You're welcome, Tom. Those temnopondyl amphibians varied a lot in size. As I've mentioned, they appeared in the Carboniferous and a few stragglers made it intoctn47496
Ah, that's a neat illustration of the amphibian. Thanks for posting, Neal. Tom Tom & Ginger Johnson https://www.facebook.com/tomginger.johnsonfadingshadows2000
This link has an illustration of Metoposaurus.http://anthodonkr.deviantart.com/art/Metoposaurus-513080180 Metoposaurus was a genus ofctn47496
- Jul 19, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.