This link has an illustration of Exaereton, which is closely related to Ruberodon. Both are in the family Traversodontidae. The image givesctn47496
You're welcome, Tom. I have seen a couple of those stick insects during the past couple of days. As we know, they are among the oldest clades ofctn47496
Thanks Neal, another insect I'm crazy about is the "walking stick". I haven't seen one in ages, though. Guess I don't get out in the country enough now thatfadingshadows2000
- Jul 19, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.