Re: Baylor County Museum of Natural History

  • fadingshadows2000
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 25, 2013
      Dr. Bakker likes this fossil bed here, and loves bringing a team every year. It depends on the Houston Museum's finances this year, whether or not he'll have a team back this year. Keep checking their webpage in the Links section of Seymouria. If I hear anything I'll let you know.
      Tom

      --- In seymouria@yahoogroups.com, Neal Robbins wrote:

      >     A webpage would be very good. I like the idea of Dimetrodons being the name of football teams. If Bakker is going to conduct a dig in the area this year, I would like to volunteer for it. I would also be glad to help with advertising the museum.
      >
      >     Neal

    • Neal Robbins
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 25, 2013

            I'll check their webpage. Working with Bakker's team is my first choice. I could work on some digs in Kansas, but I would prefer to dig with Bakker's crew if they have an excavation this year.

            Neal