Savage Land of Jur

  • Tom Johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2012

    Now Available on Kindle at $3.99. Coming soon to B&N Nook.

    “Savage Land of Jur” by Tom Johnson, the sequel to “Jur: A Story of Pre Dawn Earth”, with a new cover by talented artist, Teresa Tunaley. Originally written in 1970, this has been newly edited, and tightened from the previous editions. Searching for the Ancient Ones, Aaron and Odette must face great dangers in this savage land. And when they do find the Ancient One, will they find a way home, or fall into even greater danger?

    Now available from NTD www.bloodredshadow.com/ and Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Savage-Land-of-Jur-ebook/dp/B008S2A4TY/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1344000732&sr=1-1&keywords=savage+land+of+jur+by+tom+

  • Neal Robbins
    Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2012

          It's a great novel; I enjoyed reading it. I give the book a gold star rating!

          Neal

      Now Available on Kindle at $3.99. Coming soon to B&N Nook.
      “Savage Land of Jur” by Tom Johnson, the sequel to “Jur: A Story of Pre Dawn Earth”, with a new cover by talented artist, Teresa Tunaley. Originally written in 1970, this has been newly edited, and tightened from the previous editions. Searching for the Ancient Ones, Aaron and Odette must face great dangers in this savage land. And when they do find the Ancient One, will they find a way home, or fall into even greater danger?
      Now available from NTD www.bloodredshadow.com/ and Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Savage-Land-of-Jur-ebook/dp/B008S2A4TY/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1344000732&sr=1-1&keywords=savage+land+of+jur+by+tom+

    • fadingshadows2000
      Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2012
        Thanks, Neal, I believe you bought the 202 paperback edition. My editor at that time let me get away with a lot of passive voice, verbs and adjectives. My current editor took them all out (sigh). Modern writing misses a lot of the fun.
        Tom

        Message 4 of 4 , Aug 3, 2012
          You're welcome, Tom. That is the edition that I bought. I am eager to read that book of yours that I order, i.e. Three Go Back. I should be getting it on Monday or Tuesday. Your books are great; I very much enjoy reading them.

              Neal