Dinosaurs were Warm Blooded, Nimble Beasts

  • Neal Robbins
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2011

          This link has an article about recent research on dinosaurs. The results indicate that dinosaurs were warm blooded and nimble animals.

          Neal Robbins
    • fadingshadows2000
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2011
        Thanks Neal, yeah several paleontologists have been saying this for years, even when the consensus was still that dinosaurs were cold blooded beasts. Nice article!
        Tom

        --- In seymouria@yahoogroups.com, Neal Robbins <ctn47496@...> wrote:

        >     This link has an article about recent research on dinosaurs. The results indicate that dinosaurs were warm blooded and nimble animals.
        > http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/07/13/dinosaurs-were-warm-blooded-nimble-beasts-new-research-says/
        >
        >     Neal Robbins

      • Garrett Prescott
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2011
          I recall reading somewhere several years ago that some or all dinosaurs were warm blooded. It was controversial then. Has it been accepted now?  ...orstill being argued??
          Garrett

          Thanks Neal, yeah several paleontologists have been saying this for years, even when the consensus was still that dinosaurs were cold blooded beasts. Nice article!
          Tom

          --- In seymouria@yahoogroups.com, Neal Robbins <ctn47496@...> wrote:

          >     This link has an article about recent research on dinosaurs. The results indicate that dinosaurs were warm blooded and nimble animals.
          > http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/07/13/dinosaurs-were-warm-blooded-nimble-beasts-new-research-says/
          >
          >     Neal Robbins

        • Neal Robbins
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2011

                You're welcome, Tom. As you mentioned, a number of paleontologists have stated the idea. This new evidence backs up what they've said. At this point, it seems that dinosaurs were not reptiles, at least not in the exact sense of the word. As we know, they were here for quite a while.

                Neal

            Thanks Neal, yeah several paleontologists have been saying this for years, even when the consensus was still that dinosaurs were cold blooded beasts. Nice article!
            Tom

            --- In seymouria@yahoogroups.com, Neal Robbins <ctn47496@...> wrote:

            >     This link has an article about recent research on dinosaurs. The results indicate that dinosaurs were warm blooded and nimble animals.
            > http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/07/13/dinosaurs-were-warm-blooded-nimble-beasts-new-research-says/
            >
            >     Neal Robbins

          • Neal Robbins
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1, 2011

                  This evidence apparently will bring most paleontologists into the school of thought which holds that dinosaurs were warm blooded.

                  Neal