Re: [seymouria] Re: Neal Offline Again

  • Neal Robbins
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 1, 2010
      Hi Tom, Garrett, et al.,

          I am back online now. I purchased a new mouse a couple of hours ago. It is working like a charm. This one is a wireless mouse; it is working much better than the old mouse, which a wired one. I'll have some new posts on the board soon.

          Neal

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 1, 2010
        Hey, welcome back, Neal. Garrett posted a couple Links to some interested insect fossils while your computer was down. But we've been pretty quiet. Looking forward to more of your posts!
        Tom

        --- In seymouria@yahoogroups.com, Neal Robbins <ctn47496@...> wrote:

        > Hi Tom, Garrett, et al.,
        >
        >     I am back online now. I purchased a new mouse a couple of hours ago. It is
        > working like a charm. This one is a wireless mouse; it is working much better
        > than the old mouse, which a wired one. I'll have some new posts on the board
        > soon.
        >
        >     Neal
      • Neal Robbins
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 1, 2010

              Thanks, Tom; I'll have a dinosaur post on the board soon. I'll have a look at the messages that Garrett posted.

              Neal

          Hey, welcome back, Neal. Garrett posted a couple Links to some interested insect fossils while your computer was down. But we've been pretty quiet. Looking forward to more of your posts!
          Tom

          --- In seymouria@yahoogroups.com, Neal Robbins <ctn47496@...> wrote:

          > Hi Tom, Garrett, et al.,
          >
          >     I am back online now. I purchased a new mouse a couple of hours ago. It is
          > working like a charm. This one is a wireless mouse; it is working much better
          > than the old mouse, which a wired one. I'll have some new posts on the board
          > soon.
          >
          >     Neal

        • Garrett Prescott

            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 1, 2010
              Thanks, Garrett,

                  You're right; wireless mice are nice. I put a dinosaur post on the board a few minutes ago, one on a Jurassic sauropod dinosaur. It is my homecoming post. It's great to be back with the group.

                  Neal