6256Re: [seymouria] Re: Celestus warreni - A Living Relative of Arpadosaurus

  • Tom Johnson
    Nov 19, 2013
      I've got a sneaky suspicion that this lizard found my shed to be a warm enough place to spend the winter (G). I seldom go in there, so it's usually shut pretty tight. Bug and spiders (and wasps) do get in, so it should find food when necessary. I hope I see it again this spring.
      Tom

      On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 4:17 PM, ctn47496 <ctn47496@...> wrote:

      Thanks, Tom. I haven't seen any lizards here in Arkansas during the past couple of weeks. The weather has gotten cold here, so I suspect that the lizards in this locale have gone into hibernation. Grass lizards are also native to my area.

      Neal

      --
      This is what your body text will look like.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic