Get a better job!

  • sherry-heath195@deaflysound.info
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      Just got my masters in Science and didnt even have to turn up to class...
      how good is that? Just phoned these fellows 770-621-2634 and they got me fully
      accredited at an overseas uni in less than a month! Very happy right now.
    • sherry-heath195@deaflysound.info
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2007
        fully certified, but after ringing these ppl 770 621-2634 they got me setup at
        an international uni and had me my BA in no time.