New mail list for Seybold in SF: What's the next technology revolution?

  • Dave Winer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3 12:36 PM
      Good morning fellow futurists!

      It's time to get the ball rolling on the electronic version of the
      discussion we're going to have at Seybold in SF on Sept 26.

      So I started a new mail list [1], that I would like you all to join.

      I'm going to be a pest about it so you might as well join right now. ;->

      I'm going to spread the pointer to this list and its companion website far
      and wide.

      I want an inclusive discussion and lots and lots of ideas.

      After joining please read the archives [2] of the list to get caught up.

      Anyway -- let's have a great time, learn a lot, share tons of great ideas,
      and celebrate technologists who are being most creative on behalf of the
      future.

      Dave