Looking for Muslim Wife

  • H.H. Prince As-Sayyid Muhammad Abdullatif
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2008
      Looking for Muslim Wife

      I am italian muslim man, 27 years, handsome, and i would like find
      woman for marriage, i am interested to marry more that one, 2/3/4. i
      am looking for a partner that willing to accept that, (Misyar 3Orfi
      Shari3ih)I will not be able to live with you. I will be free to come
      when i can or wish.
      You will be indipendent financially from me. I am honest, clean,
      handsome, learned in Islam, i will be if we agree, your guide, your
      friend, your husband. I love travel and i can talk italian, english,
      and arabic, i can't read arabic for now. but i am not interested to
      do any papers or documents of marriage, as in Italy one can register
      one wife only. I can reigister childrens normally even if marriage is
      only Religious as i am italian citizen we don't need marriage
      documents for register childrens. We can have a marriage for
      protection, as we should not do haram. I am religious person, i come
      from up class family, and i converted to Islam more that 10 years
      ago. I am looking actractive woman never married or divorced or widow
      or sterile, virgin or not virgin, but attractive, honest, clean,
      indipendent financially, obedient, loyal, free disease. Please read
      all this, in order to no do confusion or risk to waste your time.
      ANY AGE
      Reply ONLY directly and with your photos at
      royal_tijara@...