Adult Breast Feeding in Islam

  • Chris King
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2 2:42 PM
      > I enjoy watching a woman breat feeding a baby or an adult.

      I think that's why Facebook and Myspace deleted the images ....

      However here is an interesting twist ....

      According to an Arabic article in Al-Arabiyya , the Egyptian
      Parliament has been discussing a fatwa from an Al-Azhar cleric that
      aims to circumvent the prohibition on a male and a female who are not
      married to each other from working together in private. All she has
      to do, you see, is suckle him. Then he becomes her foster child, and
      they can be together without a chaperone.

      This bizarre ruling is based, of course, on Muhammad's words.

      'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Salim, the
      freed slave of Abu Hadhaifa, lived with him and his family in their
      house. She (i. e. the daughter of Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (may
      peace be upon him) and said: Salim has attained (purbety) [sic] as
      men attain, and he understands what they understand, and he enters
      our house freely, I, however, perceive that something (rankles) in
      the heart of Abu Hudhaifa, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be
      upon him) said to her: Suckle him and you would become unlawful for
      him, and (the rankling) which Abu Hudhaifa feels in his heart will
      disappear. She returned and said: So I suckled him, and what (was
      there) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa disappeared. (Sahih Muslim 3425)

      Muhammad tells the daughter of Suhail to suckle Salim. This will make
      her unlawful to him, that is, he won't be able to marry her because
      he will be her foster child. Thus it will be lawful for him to be in
      the house with her, and Abu Hudhaifa will no longer be angry.

      http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/archives/016504.php
    • J C
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2 3:09 PM
        Anyone breast feeding in the Maryland area ?

        To: sexualparadox@yahoogroups.com
        From: chris@...
        Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 11:42:29 +1300
        Subject: [SP] Adult Breast Feeding in Islam

        > I enjoy watching a woman breat feeding a baby or an adult.

        I think that's why Facebook and Myspace deleted the images ....

        However here is an interesting twist ....

        According to an Arabic article in Al-Arabiyya , the Egyptian
        Parliament has been discussing a fatwa from an Al-Azhar cleric that
        aims to circumvent the prohibition on a male and a female who are not
        married to each other from working together in private. All she has
        to do, you see, is suckle him. Then he becomes her foster child, and
        they can be together without a chaperone.

        This bizarre ruling is based, of course, on Muhammad's words.

        'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Salim, the
        freed slave of Abu Hadhaifa, lived with him and his family in their
        house. She (i. e. the daughter of Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (may
        peace be upon him) and said: Salim has attained (purbety) [sic] as
        men attain, and he understands what they understand, and he enters
        our house freely, I, however, perceive that something (rankles) in
        the heart of Abu Hudhaifa, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be
        upon him) said to her: Suckle him and you would become unlawful for
        him, and (the rankling) which Abu Hudhaifa feels in his heart will
        disappear. She returned and said: So I suckled him, and what (was
        there) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa disappeared. (Sahih Muslim 3425)

        Muhammad tells the daughter of Suhail to suckle Salim. This will make
        her unlawful to him, that is, he won't be able to marry her because
        he will be her foster child. Thus it will be lawful for him to be in
        the house with her, and Abu Hudhaifa will no longer be angry.

        http://www.jihadwat ch.org/dhimmiwat ch/archives/ 016504.php

        Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your HotmailĀ® account.