No activity in last 7 days
This is a list for anyone who is interested in the creation and repair of vintage garments, with a focus on clothing from 1930 through the early 60's. Other eras are open for discussion, but there are numerous other lists for pre-WWII fashions. Discussions may include types of fabric used, how to replicate techniques, where to find vintage and reproduction-vintage patterns, etc. Discussions about general fashion, etiquette and lifestyles of this era may be discussed as well, but such discussions may be kept in check by the moderator or as requested by other members. Novice, intermediate, and experienced sewers welcome!
- Feb 3, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.