Re: ringo costume ideas

  • Hapy2BHome@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 14, 2005
      Hi Wendy,

      Thank you so much for the information, I really appreciate it.  I've decided to do the project, and am in search of the fabric now.  The "Ringo" that I'm making the costume for, has sent me a small swatch of fabric that needs to be matched exactly, which so far I've been unable to do here in Rochester.  I've found the same fabric, but not the right color, and I've found the right color, but not the right fabric.  Sigh....  I think this is going to call for a trip up to Minneapolis where I'll have more options.

      I've also received "Ringo's" measurements, and am now just need to settle on a pattern base, modify it, and make a muslin to send him to try on.

      I appreciate all of the ideas I'm receiving.  It really is helpful to me.

      Happy Stitching,
      Cindy A. is Hapy2BHome@...
      www.cindysstarlightcreations.com