SALE SALE SALE

  • Burcu CABUK
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007
      Hello everyone,

      Lots of the items that I am selling are gone. Below is a list of the things which need to be sold, too. So, please have a look at the list and if you are interested any of the items, please give me a call (865-946-7593) or email me (burcu_cabuk@...).

      INSIGNIA 24” TV with remote $70

      FISHER PRICE Tricycle $10

      Graco Infant Car Seat $10

      ELMO Stroller $7

      Toddler Potty Seat $5

      Step Stool $5

      100% WOOL Runners (2) $10 (each)

      Iron $5

      Infant & Toddler Toys $1 - $5 (each)

      Infant and Toddler Cloths $1 - $5 (each)

      Women’s Cloths $1 - $5 (each)

      Comforters (3) $10 (each)

      Sheet & Pillow Cases $5

      Picnic Chair $5

      New, Authentic, Hand Made, Silver Jewelry from Middle East ($15-110)

      and more…

      Thank you very much for everyone who were interested in the items that I am selling.

      Best,

      Burcu Cabuk