Children's Museum of Oak Ridge Field Trip

  • Gloria Hatcher-secaur
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2013
      East Tennessee Homeschool Adventures

      Would like to invite everyone to attend:

      What: Children's Museum of Oak Ridge
      Where:461 West Outer Drive,Oak Ridge, TN 37830
      When: Friday, October 11, 2013 @ 12:30pm
      Cost: Students $4.00 Adults $4.00
      Cut off Date on this trip: September 30, 2013

      More Information on this field trip: We have a scavenger hunt for the students to do, if you so chose. I put it together after last year's visit to the museum, hoping it would help get the students excited, and to check out a few of the displays they may not normally take an interest in!!

      Checks for any event can be made payable to Gloria Secaur, PO Box 4144, Sevierville, TN 37864 or by credit card via PayPal using the following email address: email@... (please include a note as to what event and how many adult and students will be attending)

      If you pay through paypal please email me back at this email address or call/text me at 865-654-7144 and let me know.

      Thanks Gloria