Back-to-School Homeschoolers Bash

  • Gloria Hatcher-secaur
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2013
      What: Back-to-School Bash
      Where: Douglas Dam Overlook Pavilion
      When: Saturday September 21, 2013 3pm - 6pm
      If possible please let us know you are coming so we can bring enough supplies, if you just come on the whim of the moment that is fine also. We hope the entire family can join us. This will be a potluck event with each family bringing a dish and a drink. We will provided hot dogs, condiments, plates, napkins, utensils, and ice. Also planning some games and fun too. Hoping this will become an annual event!!