Forbidden Caverns Tour

  • Gloria Hatcher-secaur
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2013
      East Tennessee Homeschool Adventures will be going to Forbidden Caverns May 24th come join us for a fun field educational day!!

      Come like our Facebook page if you don't already!!
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/East-Tennessee-Homeschool-Adventures/353916707992594

      What: Guided Cavern Tour
      Where: Forbidden Caverns, Sevierville, TN
      When: Friday May 24, 2013 2PM-4PM
      Cost: Student $5.00 Adult $10.00

      This is going to be an educational and fun field trip!.

      Checks can be sent to Gloria Secaur, PO Box 4144, Sevierville, TN 37876

      Also I can take credit cards for an up charge of fifty cents per a ticket (to cover the fees we incur from the credit card processing center).

      We will gather in the lobby of the caverns between 1:30pm & 1:45pm.

      P.S. For those that attended the Museum of Appalachia, I would love for you to share any pictures you took that you wouldn't mind us sharing!! I have had issues with getting the ones I took off my phone, which I should have resolved this week some time.

      Thanks
      Gloria
      865-654-7144