Last Call Museum of Appalachia

  • Gloria Hatcher-secaur
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 12:19 PM
      What: Museum of Appalachia Spring Celebration and Sheep Shearing
      Where: Museum of Appalachia,
      2819 Andersonville Hwy  Clinton, TN
      When: Friday April 26, 2013 11:00am
      Cost: $7.00 per person student/parent

      About: This is a self guided tour, so once we are in families can group together or separate. There will be a lot of extra events happening this day at the Museum, sheep shearing, musical performances, craft demonstrations, and more. You will need to bring a sacked lunch, to eat at the pavilion or on the lawn (bring a blanket, if you want to do this). lunch will be scheduled for 1pm this will give everyone time to go to the sheep shearing before it ends around 2pm, however every one is free to eat when the choose to do so. There is also a small restaurant on the that serves fabulous food, I was informed that Friday's is a very busy day for them but your welcome to eat there if you choose just expect a wait.

      Payment: I have to make one lump sum payment to the Museum so please make all checks payable to Gloria Secaur, PO Box 4144, Sevierville, TN 37876. The deadline is April 10, 2013 for payments, I will to give the Museum a total head count by April 12, 2013 and full payment at this time.

      Thanks
      Gloria Secaur
      East Tennessee Homeschool Adventures