Forbidden Caverns Field Trip May 24th

  • Gloria Hatcher-secaur
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2013
      What: Guided Cavern Tour
      Where: Forbidden Caverns, Sevierville, TN
      When: Friday May 24, 2013 2:00 PM
      Cost: Student $5.00 Adult $10.00

      This is going to be an educational and fun field trip!.

      Checks can be sent to Gloria Hatcher, PO Box 4144, Sevierville, TN 37876

      Also I can take credit cards for an up charge of fifty cents per a ticket (to cover the fees we incur from the credit card processing center).

      We will gather in the lobby of the caverns between 1:30pm & 1:45pm.

      http://www.forbiddencavern.com/