Museum of Appalachia April 26, 2013

  • Gloria Hatcher-secaur
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2013
      We will be taking a field trip to the Museum of Appalachia on April 26th. They will be sheep steering, there will also be special musical event and craft demonstrations taking place this day. Though I don't have all the details as to time, meeting place etc...worked out yet; I want to get the worse out. We need at least 30 students to get the group rate. I will be making one lump sum payment to the museum, so checks can be written to me Gloria Secaur, PO Box 4144, Sevierville, TN 37864. Cut off date for signing up is April 10th as I have to give the museum ahead count by the 12th. Thus day is going to be a lot of fun and will be kicking off around 11AM!!
    • Gloria Hatcher-secaur
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2013
        We will be taking a field trip to the Museum of Appalachia on April 26th. They will be sheep steering, there will also be special musical event and craft demonstrations taking place this day. Though I don't have all the details as to time, meeting place etc...worked out yet; I want to get the worse out. We need at least 30 students to get the group rate. I will be making one lump sum payment to the museum, so checks can be written to me Gloria Secaur, PO Box 4144, Sevierville, TN 37864. Cut off date for signing up is April 10th as I have to give the museum ahead count by the 12th. Thus day is going to be a lot of fun and will be kicking off around 11AM!!

        Thanks Gloria
        East Tennessee Homeschool Adventures
      • Gloria Hatcher-secaur
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2013
          We will be taking a field trip to the Museum of Appalachia on April 26th. They will be sheep steering, there will also be special musical event and craft demonstrations taking place this day. Though I don't have all the details as to time, meeting place etc...worked out yet; I want to get the worse out. We need at least 30 students to get the group rate. Cost is $7.00 per person adult and student. I will be making one lump sum payment to the museum, so checks can be written to me Gloria Secaur, PO Box 4144, Sevierville, TN 37864. Cut off date for signing up is April 10th as I have to give the museum ahead count by the 12th. Thus day is going to be a lot of fun and will be kicking off around 11AM!!

          Thanks Gloria
          East Tennessee Homeschool Adventures
        • Heike Reagan
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 4, 2013
            We would like to go but I wont be able to get the money to you until we get back from Germany, just before teh field trip...put us down as tentative and we'll talk again when we come back!
            heike

            I GoodSearch & GoodShop for The Farm School.

            Raise money for your favorite charity or school just by searching the Internet with GoodSearch.com (powered by Yahoo), or shopping online with GoodShop.com