Field Trips

  • Gloria Hatcher-secaur
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2012
      Here is some of the up coming field trips the East Tennessee Adventures Group is going to be doing!! If you are not on Facebook this email contains information on how to contact me!

      November 9th Children's Museum of Oak Ridge, we will be leaving at 10:00am from the Kroger parking lot in Sevierville (other arrangements can be made). We will be arriving in Oak Ridge around 11:15am. We will stop and have lunch before heading onto the museum, so that we want have any hungry kiddos while enjoying the museum. Cost is $4.00 per person regardless of age, under 2 is free.

      November 12th we will be attending the Knoxville Symphony Youth Orchestra's (Holiday Performance?) at the Tennessee Theater in downtown Knoxville. Transportation/Meeting Place for this one has not been decided upon. The show starts at 7pm, and I will be making all reservations for this on the 12th of October, as we want to make sure we get good seats. This production is free.

      November 27th we will be attending The Wiz (A stage production based on the Wizard of Oz) at the Oak Ridge Playhouse, the cost is $6.00 per student ages 3+ and $15 per adults, unfortunately no children younger than three is allowed to attend these performances, the show starts at 11:15am. No arrangements on a meeting place is set as of now. This event will be based on participation as well as the Playhouses Lottery system to getting tickets. However if you sign up to go and we get tickets, please attend as I have to pay for the tickets in advance and will need the funds returned to me so as to be able to continue doing events where I have to prepay!

      Also in the works is:
      Radio station
      Television station (viewing of a live broadcast)
      Caverns
      Railroad excursion
      Rapunzel (stage production March 8th)
      Aviation Museum
      Planetarium
      Art Museums
      and much much more

      To sign up for any of the above events you can contact me (text is best) at 865-680-5639 (this is our business number and usually does go to voice mail) you can also contact me at jagsecaur@... or Gloria Secaur PO Box 4414, Sevierville, TN 37864.

      Gloria
    • kellyfamilyof10
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2012
        we would love to attendon the 12th and and the 27th thier would be 3 attending myself and 2 five year olds you can contact me at 865-286-9815.

        thank you in advance pamela kelly
        --- In seviercountysecularhomeschool@yahoogroups.com, Gloria Hatcher-secaur <jagsecaur@...> wrote:

        > Here is some of the up coming field trips the East Tennessee Adventures Group is going to be doing!! If you are not on Facebook this email contains information on how to contact me!
        >

        > November 9th Children's Museum of Oak Ridge, we will be leaving at
        > 10:00am from the Kroger parking lot in Sevierville (other arrangements
        > can be made). We will be arriving in Oak Ridge around 11:15am. We will
        > stop and have lunch before heading onto the museum, so that we want have
        > any hungry kiddos while enjoying the museum. Cost is $4.00 per person
        > regardless of age, under 2 is free.
        >
        > November 12th we will be
        > attending the Knoxville Symphony Youth Orchestra's (Holiday
        > Performance?) at the Tennessee Theater in downtown Knoxville.
        > Transportation/Meeting Place for this one has not been decided upon. The
        > show starts at 7pm, and I will be making all reservations for this on
        > the 12th of October, as we want to make sure we get good seats. This
        > production is free.
        >
        > November 27th we will be attending The Wiz
        > (A stage production based on the Wizard of Oz) at the Oak Ridge
        > Playhouse, the cost is $6.00 per student ages 3+ and $15 per adults,
        > unfortunately no children younger than three is allowed to attend these
        > performances, the show starts at 11:15am. No arrangements on a meeting
        > place is set as of now. This event will be based on participation as
        > well as the Playhouses Lottery system to getting tickets. However if you
        > sign up to go and we get tickets, please attend as I have to pay for
        > the tickets in advance and will need the funds returned to me so as to
        > be able to continue doing events where I have to prepay!
        >
        > Also in the works is:
        > Radio station
        > Television station (viewing of a live broadcast)
        > Caverns
        > Railroad excursion
        > Rapunzel (stage production March 8th)
        > Aviation Museum
        > Planetarium
        > Art Museums
        > and much much more
        >

        > To sign up for any of the above events you can contact me (text is best) at 865-680-5639 (this is our business number and usually does go to
        > voice mail) you can also contact me at jagsecaur@... or Gloria
        > Secaur PO Box 4414, Sevierville, TN 37864.
        >
        > Gloria

      • Gloria Hatcher-secaur
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 11, 2012
          Kelly,

          I will be making reservations for the orchestra on Monday the fiftenth was just making sure you were still attending, I have a total of three!
          I will email with instruction on meeting etc...near the end of the month

          Thanks Gloria

          --- In mailto:seviercountysecularhomeschool%40yahoogroups.com, Gloria Hatcher-secaur <jagsecaur@...> wrote:

          > Here is some of the up coming field trips the East Tennessee Adventures Group is going to be doing!! If you are not on Facebook this email contains information on how to contact me!
          >

          > November 9th Children's Museum of Oak Ridge, we will be leaving at
          > 10:00am from the Kroger parking lot in Sevierville (other arrangements
          > can be made). We will be arriving in Oak Ridge around 11:15am. We will
          > stop and have lunch before heading onto the museum, so that we want have
          > any hungry kiddos while enjoying the museum. Cost is $4.00 per person
          > regardless of age, under 2 is free.
          >
          > November 12th we will be
          > attending the Knoxville Symphony Youth Orchestra's (Holiday
          > Performance?) at the Tennessee Theater in downtown Knoxville.
          > Transportation/Meeting Place for this one has not been decided upon. The
          > show starts at 7pm, and I will be making all reservations for this on
          > the 12th of October, as we want to make sure we get good seats. This
          > production is free.
          >
          > November 27th we will be attending The Wiz
          > (A stage production based on the Wizard of Oz) at the Oak Ridge
          > Playhouse, the cost is $6.00 per student ages 3+ and $15 per adults,
          > unfortunately no children younger than three is allowed to attend these
          > performances, the show starts at 11:15am. No arrangements on a meeting
          > place is set as of now. This event will be based on participation as
          > well as the Playhouses Lottery system to getting tickets. However if you
          > sign up to go and we get tickets, please attend as I have to pay for
          > the tickets in advance and will need the funds returned to me so as to
          > be able to continue doing events where I have to prepay!
          >
          > Also in the works is:
          > Radio station
          > Television station (viewing of a live broadcast)
          > Caverns
          > Railroad excursion
          > Rapunzel (stage production March 8th)
          > Aviation Museum
          > Planetarium
          > Art Museums
          > and much much more
          >

          > To sign up for any of the above events you can contact me (text is best) at 865-680-5639 (this is our business number and usually does go to
          > voice mail) you can also contact me at jagsecaur@... or Gloria
          > Secaur PO Box 4414, Sevierville, TN 37864.
          >
          > Gloria

        • Gloria Hatcher-secaur
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 11, 2012
            Sorry that was intended for one person, I did not mean to send to group!

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 7, 2012

              We will be meeting in front of the Tennessee Theater between 6:15pm and 6:30pm for the symphony on Monday! There is no reserved seating, but we will still meet as a group and enter together at 6:30pm!

              Thanks Gloria