Liberty's Kids

  • HSPassport@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008
      Forwarding this for Your Consideration. Feel free to forward it to any
      other groups...

      Liberty's Kids has been one of our families favorite programs for many
      reasons.

      - It's based on real history
      - It's entertaining
      - My son enjoyed the program
      - No bad language

      And for many other very good reasons.

      I have been contacted by one of the shows producers and notified that
      The
      History Channel will begin test marketing Liberty's Kids. If the show
      does
      well in the test market, they are prepared to create more shows of this
      genre.

      The problem is The History Channel isn't telling anyone. The producer of
      course wants to see this program do well, so he has asked me to contact
      homeschoolers and get the word out.

      If you love the program (or just like it a little) please pass this
      message
      around to other parents and homeschoolers. Then consider contacting The
      History Channel.

      I'm providing regular updates at:
      http://localhs.com/reviews/libertys_kids.asp

      Thank you in advance for your assistance in helping to get and keep good
      children's programming on the air.