Re: [seviercountysecularhomeschool] Re: Getting ready to homeschool

  • John Kenney
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 11:20 AM
      Hi Debi,

      Please forgive me for taking so long to get this info to you.  It's been crazy here.  We signed up to do soccer pictures for the AYSO.  I immediatly regret that decision.

      Anyway, here are some of the links I told you about.

      The Farm School-

      Various Yahoo groups-

      Homeschool magazine-

      http://www.secular-homeschooling.com/001/bitter_homeschooler.html - article from the magazine that is very funny

      As far as books, I would recommend "The Ultimate Guide to Homeschooling" and "100 Top Picks for Homeschool Curriculum."  Both of them have a Christian slant to them, but they will help you decide on the best methods to use and good places to start looking for Curriculum.

      If there's anything I can do for you, please feel free to call me at 202-4032.

      John Kenney

      "Those who would give up essential liberty
      to purchase a little temporary safety
      deserve neither liberty nor safety."

      Benjamin Franklin

      Got to www.icaucus.org to see how to preserve