Re: [seviercountysecularhomeschool] Re: Getting ready to homeschool

  • John Kenney
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2009
      Hi Debi,
      Please forgive me for taking so long to get this info to you.  It's been crazy here.  We signed up to do soccer pictures for the AYSO.  I immediatly regret that decision.
      Anyway, here are some of the links I told you about.
      The Farm School-
      Various Yahoo groups-
      Homeschool magazine-
      http://www.secular-homeschooling.com/001/bitter_homeschooler.html - article from the magazine that is very funny
      As far as books, I would recommend "The Ultimate Guide to Homeschooling" and "100 Top Picks for Homeschool Curriculum."  Both of them have a Christian slant to them, but they will help you decide on the best methods to use and good places to start looking for Curriculum.
      If there's anything I can do for you, please feel free to call me at 202-4032.
      John Kenney
      "Those who would give up essential liberty
      to purchase a little temporary safety
      deserve neither liberty nor safety."
      Benjamin Franklin
      Got to www.icaucus.org to see how to preserve