Nice Job

  • greglescalleet
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2006
      This is cool I hope I set it up correctly so it does not bug the crap
      out of me.
    • captain_hyzer
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2006
        --- In sevenoneseven@yahoogroups.com, "greglescalleet"
        <greglescalleet@...> wrote:

        > This is cool I hope I set it up correctly so it does not bug the crap
        > out of me.

        Its all good pops, it looks like you set it up right. And it shouldnt
        bug the crap out of you, ne time u ahve a problem your probly gonna
        ask brad or i, so it is going to bug the crap out of us not u lol...