Saturday March 19th

  • Brad Lescalleet
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2011
      Disc Outfitters Spring Equinox, Saturday March 19th. I'm planning on going, anybody interested in joining me? If you need more details, let me know.

      We had a few small groups playing separately on Sunday.
      Russ, Boger and the not too oft seen Dave "DBoss" Briscoe made an early trip around the track. Russ had a solid round with only one little hitch on 6.
      Russ: 58
      Boger: 63
      Dave: 86

      Nick and The Real Glen Miller showed up for the regularly scheduled round. Unfortunately prior engagements kept me from making the 1:15 tee time; sorry fellas. Glen, I have your white Shark in my bin that was in my wife's vehicle, not my truck. My bad.
      Glen M: 5 4 5 3 3 4 2 5 4 (35) 3 5 4 4 4 3 3 4 3 (33) = 68
      Nick K:  6 4 6 4 4 3 4 6 4 (41) 4 5 3 5 5 4 6 7 4 (43) = 84

      Ski embarrassed me. We were neck and neck through the front, but I couldn't keep it together on the back. Coupled with a lost disc on 17 (I got a new disc for anyone that finds it) and a rare OB on 18, I just couldn't hang.
      Ski: 59
      Brad: 67

      Still time before I lace the disc order, if you want something, let me know ASAP.
      And come with me to Rockburn, it'll be a blast.
      See ya on the course!
      -Brad