No negligence in invigilation

  • Md Asaduzzaman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2010
      Dear all,

      I am very unhappy to inform you that there is a serious allegation of adopting unfair means in the exam hall. Thus, all are instructed to take effective action for preventing unfair means in the exam hall.

      Dear Academic Coordinator,

      Please convey the message to all guest faculty members.

       Please note that any sort of negligence in invigilation will be dealt with seriously.

      With regret

      Md. Asaduzzaman
      Chairman
      Department of Law & Justice