Fw: Call for Papers for the IJTJUS Special Issue
- Please try to respond the call.Asad----- Forwarded Message ----
From: International Journal of Transitional Justice <mail.baqladotcazbfnv@...>
Sent: Monday, February 1, 2010 15:28:11
Subject: Call for Papers for the IJTJUS Special Issue
International Journal of Transitional Justice Call for Papers for Special Issue
The editors of the International Journal of Transitional Justice invite you to submit your papers to its 2010 special issue titled ‘Transitional Justice on Trial: Evaluating Its Impact’. The special issue will be guest edited by Colleen Duggan, Senior Program Specialist, Evaluation Unit, International Development Research Centre (IDRC), Canada.
Topics covered in this issue include:
- Methodologies for evaluating the impact of transitional justice mechanisms and projects
- Challenges of conducting evaluation in transitional justice
- Lessons learned from monitoring and evaluation in other fields
- Integrating monitoring and evaluation tools into transitional justice mechanisms
- Evaluation case studies
- Cross-disciplinary approaches
- Experimental designs
- The politics of evaluation
- Ethics of evaluation.
The deadline for submissions is 1 April 2010.
Find out more about the special issue and submit your paper, simply by clicking through to the International Journal of Transitional Justice website.
Alternatively, for more information and the full call for papers please contact the Managing Editor at ijtj@....
Don’t forget to forward this email on to colleagues who you think might be interested.
Keep an eye out for our new-look emails, coming soon.
New Email names for you!
Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.
Hurry before someone else does!