1044Convocation slogan

  • Md Asaduzzaman
    Apr 3, 2014
      The following slogans have been proposed for 3rd convocation:

      * Justice should not only be done, but should manifestly and
      undoubtedly be seen to be done.
      * Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
      * Justice delayed is justice denied but justice hurried is justice buried.
      * The laws sometimes sleep, but never die.
      * Ignorantia facti excusat, ignorantia juris non excusat - Ignorance
      of fact excuses, ignorance of law does not excuse.
      * Suppressio veri expressio falsi - A suppression of truth is
      equivalent to an expression of falsehood.